A way to Serve on Sundays! We are looking for someone willing to be a part of the Head Ushers for Sunday morning. We have a few faithful servants that do this job every Sunday, and they would love to have another person be a part of their team to rotate serving one Sunday a month as Head Usher. Here is a quick rundown of the responsibilities of Head Usher:
- Put out attendance folders before service.
- Collect attendance folders and pull out cards after service.
- Recruit/confirm all ushers before service to be available to collect offering.
- Count everyone in service.
- Count everyone in nursery and children's area.
- Collect doughnut money in Decker Hall, cafe, and cafe area by Great Hall.
- Put all collected money from offering and doughnut money in envelope to be delivered to the office during each service.
- Oversee how full service is and help with seating.
- Open/close doors into worship center at appropriate times.
Training would be available!! This is a great way to serve once a month on Sunday mornings.
If you would be interested in finding out more about the Head Usher position please contact Amber Hocker. You can fill out the form below or call Amber Hocker directly at 405-562-3217.