One day trip to Van Buren and Winslow, Arkansas; travel by train through the foothills of the Boston Mountains, including at 1700 ft tunnel at Winslow.
· 7 am departure from OKC
· Board the Arkansas & Missouri Railroad in Van Buren, AR, for a round trip ride to Winslow, AR.
· Enjoy a “window seat to history” through the mountains and valleys of Northwest Arkansas and into the historic Arkansas River Basin.
· Mid-afternoon return to Van Buren allow for some shopping and exploring time
· 7:30 pm arrival to OKC
· $139 per person or only $209 for a couple (go in on the trip with a friend!) Includes transportation, train ride, and lunch.
· Full payment with reservation
Mail check to Kaleo Tours at 8241 S Walker, Suite 124, Oklahoma City, OK 73139
All trips are booked through Kaleo Tours at 405-681-4080, attention: Susan Hartman.
If trips are cancelled, refunds are given. Contact Bev Hanna-Fedde at 341-3940 with any questions.